Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

34 Weeks!

Well we have made it to the 34th week!!! :) YIPPEE!!! Monitoring is still going good. My fluid level dropped from Friday to Tuesday of this week from 16 to 12.6. They said not to worry that I am still doing okay. I go back tomorrow for another morning of monitoring. Curious to see how she is doing. She hasn't been as active lately as she normally is. Can only think she is growing like a weed!
I have been having a lot of pains in my lower back. I know that there have been some contractions as well lately. I thought I was going to die in Target yesterday. I started contracting in the toy aisle. Not good! HAHAAA! Don't think I want to go into labor in the middle of Target. HAAHAHA! Finally got me a new preggo bathing suit so we can go to the pool and survive the intense heat that is supposed to start this weekend. YIKES!


This next week is going to be crazy! I have monitoring on Monday, Dr. appt. on Wednesday, Wheel of Fortune final auditions on Thursday, and then dentist appt. on Friday. Not to mention somewhere in there I have to find another morning of monitoring. Should be interesting! HAHAA! I am really excited about the Wheel of Fortune tryouts. I went for the tryouts on May 22nd and was never called up to play. They said we could still be emailed or written to ask to attend the final auditions in case they didn't find all the contestants that they wanted to fill the 6 weeks of shows here in Vegas. Well I just happened to check my email and found that they emailed me and asked me to attend the final auditions this next week. I have my audition on Thursday morning at 10. Very anxious to see what we will be doing! Cadence is staying with our neighbor and having a fun play date with her buddy Logan. It will be an exciting day for both of us! She has been really wanting to hang out with him and play. Thanks Megan for helping me out! :) If things go well this round then I will be selected as a contestant to be filmed in July and then our taping will be aired in September. Very exciting! I will keep yall posted on how things go.
Just please continue to pray that things will go smoothly with the pregnancy and that Dr. Rojas will schedule an induction date with me soon. I don't know if my body can stretch anymore. BLAH! Can't wait to see our beautiful little girl Ainsley! Cadence sure is excited to hold you and meet you as well! 42 MORE DAYS!

1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful!!!!!! I can't wait to hear about the Wheel of Fortune - so cool!!

    ReplyDelete