Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

PRAISE THE LORD!

Today's monitoring and dr. appt. went great! Ainsley is head down! Thank you Lord! My fluid level was a little over 14 and I was actually having contractions on the monitor. Man I felt them too! YIKES! Should be interesting! I saw Dr. Rojas and he checked me. I was already dialated a little past a 1 but my cervix is still thick. He is hoping I will continue contracting and that my cervix will dialate more by next Monday. He thinks I might actually go into labor on my own if all goes well. If not we will be inducing sometime early July. Very excited! When he checked me it was the first time he has been able to tell me that he could feel her head. I cried for sure on that one because he hasn't been able to feel her before. She is doing everything she needs to be doing. Now we just need to hold out and see if she wants to come on her own or if we will induce. I am feeling good but I think Zofran will be my friend this evening. :P Kinda having a hard time keeping from feeling sick right now. BLAH! Very tired tonight so I think there will be an early bed time. YIPPEE!!! :) Please keep praying that Ainsley will remain head down and will start working magic down there. Love to all! :)

1 comment: