Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

OH MAN!

Well it is official! We have finally made it to the 20's in the countdown to due date. Today we had more monitoring and also a sonogram to see how much little Miss Ainsley has grown. She is now measuring into her 37th week and I turn 36 weeks tomorrow. She is about a week to a week and a half ahead of me. She looks a lot like her sister! :) We weren't able to get great pics today of her face because the little toot is still breech. Her melon is in my right rib cage and that explains all the pain and lack of breathing ability I have had. Her head was measuring in the 98% so try having that jammed under your rib cage and then try breathing. HAHAAAAA! The tech was able to get a cute pic of Ainsley's hand which is really sweet and also a part of her ear. The ear shot is kinda weird because she zoomed in so much but the hand is precious! You can see all of her little fingers curled up and cute! :) We go back Monday for more monitoring and then followed by seeing the doc. Hopefully he will set up a date for us. I can only pray. Please be in prayer that Ainsley will turn head down before that date comes along so we can have another normal birth. I am really nervous about a c section and trying to be up for Cadence as well afterwards. I don't want to be down too long for her sake. :( Gotta keep her happy too! Love to all! Thanks for the prayers! :)

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pictures - I can't wait to see her live & living color!!!! :) Enjoyed our talk today - love ya!

    ReplyDelete