Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ainsley Update

We went to monitoring on Friday and she had what they call variable decelerations where her heart rate skipped around and kept dipping down. It happened anytime I felt her move really big. She would move so much that she would jump off the monitor and it wasn't picking up her heartbeat. She is a mover! :) So because of the VD's we had to go into the hospital on Saturday for more monitoring. Everything went great there. We got a sneak peek of the rooms and the nursing staff. We were impressed with both!!! :) We were there for about 30 minutes and were out the door.
I had monitoring again yesterday with my doc. Ainsley's fluid level was 14.5 which is great. I have been having a lot of pressure down low so while she was checking my fluid I asked her to see if Ainsley had moved into position yet. She waved the machine all over my belly and then finally went down on my lower abs and shot upward and there sat a perfect little round circle on the screen. She is finally head down and ready to go. PRAISE THE LORD! So she is in position and Mommy is ready! I go to the doc tomorrow to hopefully nail everything down with the doc. I am hoping to ask for an induction date and actually get one scheduled. I am worn out and my body is about done. The swelling is really picking up and the heat is about to kill me. Not to mention she is out of room in there and I am getting really sick. I am ready to stop throwing up!!! :P Please pray for good news tomorrow and that the doc will give in to her coming within the next couple of weeks. Love yall!

1 comment:

  1. Almost there - hang in there! Praying for a quick and easy delivery for you and Ainsley.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete