Today started the long last few weeks we have left to go with the pregnancy. I started my first monitoring session today followed by my appointment with the doc. Ainsley was moving like crazy through the entire monitoring. She kept punching and kicking trying to get the monitors off of her. I had to push a button every time I felt her move and it would print a little foot on the paper printout. Kinda cool! The nurse came over and said "You have a happy baby in there." I just laughed and said "Once she has food and liquid in the mornings then she goes nuts." She made sure to perform. My stomach was going CRAZY! It was like the ocean waving all over the place, maybe like the waves in a hurricane. HAHAAAA!
Finally went back and saw Dr. Rojas to ask all my questions that have been weighing on my mind. I have been nervous because my fluid got low with Cadence and that is why they had to induce me and she came early. I have been leaking some clear fluid which makes me kinda panic. I told him that and he wanted to check me. He said I was at about a 1 but my cervix is still thick so nothing to worry about. My fluid level was at a 16 which is good. They are going to keep watching my fluid level to make sure that it doesn't start dropping gradually. He also told me he was going to allow me the opportunity to try and give birth vaginally which made my day. I have read everywhere that in most cases of high risk pregnancies they just schedule a c-section but he told me he wouldn't do that to me. He said if everything goes as planned then he will probably induce me if anything. I was happy to hear that! :) I just filled him in on pains I have been having and the morning sickness that has returned so I am back on the zofran. YIPPEE! Just what I wanted! :P
I will go back for my next monitoring on Friday of this week to see the little chick again. Cadence did a great job today and met a new friend named Nikki that was in the monitoring room with her parents who are waiting the arrival of twin boys. Cadence and Nikki were both 3 1/2 and her mom and I are a week apart with the babies. Kinda funny! The girls had a blast keeping each other entertained and watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse together on Cadence's little TV. She even came over at one point and touched my belly and as soon as she moved her little hand Ainsley whacked the crap out of that spot with her little hand trying to get sister. It was soooooo cute!
So the countdown continues til the arrival of our Ainsley Joy!!! We are almost out of the 50's and into the 40's. YEAH!!!! :) Once we hit the 40's I will feel much better knowing that is almost just a month so she will be okay to come for the most part. I would love for her to hang on the next 3 weeks or so and then she can come. 36 weeks sounds good to me! :) I will post a belly shot tonight if I remember to get Ryan to take a pic of me. See yall Friday! :)




Great post!!!!! I can't wait to meet the newest angel of the Round/Campise family. :) Post pics of that belly, woman! I'll be mad at you.....hahaha/jk! Keep hanging in there - almost done!
ReplyDeleteHAHAAAA! Needless to say I forgot. I will have him take one tonight once he gets home. All the sudden I swear I popped out. It is unreal! She is really tight and making my belly hurt. I am getting sick morning and night which really stinks but what can you do. I am hoping that she will be here after 3 weeks from now. That would put us at 36 weeks. That sounds good to me! :) Should be around Father's Day. Great present for Ryan! :) (and me too!)
ReplyDelete