Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Crazy Life

Cadence and Raven chilling in my room

Our Raven - she is getting a hair cut this week :)

Cadence as Alice at the Unbirthday Party :)

Doing her ballet moves. She was good on her toes!


Cadence introducing herself to the class
Hey everyone! Thought I would post a new one since it has been a little while. Things have been crazy the past couple of weeks. Last week we had to make the hardest decision of our lives and put our Sweetie girl down. :( After an amazing almost 12 years of life her little body couldn't take it anymore. My heart was broken and still is. I miss her sooooooo much and think of her numerous times a day. The tears have lessened some but I still catch myself calling Raven by Sweetie's name. That of course makes me cry! I had to take Raven today to the vet to get her shots and thought I was ready for it. I had to make myself face the vet office again to keep Raven well. To my surprise they took me straight to the room we had to part with Sweetie in. I held back the tears until I got out of the office. It was hard! I kept wanting her to come through the door wagging her tail at me and licking me from head to toe but once again that wasn't going to happen. Sweetie, you were an amazing dog and a wonderful best friend. I love you and miss you more than words can express!
Cadence started ballet this past Saturday. She is having a blast becoming a ballerina! She got to be Alice during this class. She did a great job! She didn't want to do the stretches at first because it wasn't dancing to her. Finally they stood up and started stuff and she was going crazy! She really likes it. I am hoping to get her in gymnastics if I can sometime soon. Only if she wants to though. :)
We have a week til we go back for another sonogram. This coming Friday will put me at 30 weeks. CRAZY!!!! Where did the time go? We get to see Ainsley and they will be doing another 3D sono. We can't wait to see how much she favors Cadence. :) I have been working on her room some more. Getting really close to being done!!!! I am ready to see it all finished! :) Trying to get bags packed just incase because that will not be an easy task for Ryan to handle. HAHAAA! I will wind up with his underwear and not mine if he packs. HAHAHAAA! ;)
We are looking forward to this next weekend. Ryan's 29th birthday is this next Sunday on Mother's Day. It will be a fun day of celebrating with him!!! :) He is taking Monday off so we can take our time that day and get to the dr. appointment on time together. I am going to try and get a tour of the hospital that day too since it is right by the doc's office. We will see!

We are having a blast playing with Raven and loving on her. Cadence and Raven have become best friends. They follow each other around everywhere! It is really cute! She has done amazing this past week being out and about. She has begun to mellow out a little bit. When I say a little bit I mean a tiny bit. She is still the fun loving puppy we know and love. :)

Other than that just trying to get the house all ready for Ainsley to get here. Bottles have to be washed and put away, clothes cleaned, etc. Can't wait for this little one to get here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment