Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 23, 2010

3rd Trimester HERE WE COME!

I can't believe it! We are entering the last trimester today. I am officially 28 weeks today!!!! This time seems to drag by but then fly by. It is crazy! Since we have been back from Texas I have been working a lot at church and also trying to get this house ready for the newest addition. Ainsley's room is getting soooo close to being ready. I keep finding all the little last minute things on sale which has helped when it comes to getting it all done. :) Tonight I will be putting together her shelving unit and putting away all the other clothes. I am excited to see it all put together. YIPPEE!!! There will be a belly pic coming later tonight. Gotta wait for Ryan to get home and snap one. Til tonight.....Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the belly shot - post it ASAP!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete