Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Updates Past Due

Hello everyone! We have been out of touch for awhile. Cadence and I went to Texas for all of March and had a blast! We drove out with Mom and had such an amazing time on the road. Once we got there we went down to Kerrville to see Kathy and Charles. It was fun but we were both sick. Nothing like having to make an emergency run while being there. :P

Cadence riding the "tractor" with PawPaw. She didn't like it! :(

Cadence on our swing at Baylor. I think I see a future bear in the making! :)

Cadence and Grammy making homemade playdough

After Kerrville we came back to Dallas and hung out with my side of the family. All the kids were on Spring Break so we had loads of fun playing. We made it to the Fort Worth Zoo finally! All the kids were able to come except for Jake the oldest. He is a working man now! :) We had a blast at Ainsley's baby shower that my amazing sisters threw for us. It was great seeing friends and family there. :) Cadence had a blast putting on the clothes on my belly to see if they would fit Ainsley. I couldn't help but giggle! :) We also got to see Kim and Zachary to give him his birthday present since we missed his party. I was extremely bummed about that. :( Then Mom and the two of us hit the road to come back to Vegas. :( We sure miss Texas and everyone there. Wish we were still there! :(

Toby, Thomas, Trinity, Cadence, and Jagger at the zoo :)


The snow we got on March 21, 2010 at Mom and Dad's house. INSANE!

Cadence, Trinity, and Jagger attacking Steph for a fun picture


Cadence with Jake, Thomas, and Toby after their snowball fight


Jagger and Cadence right before we left to head back to Vegas :(

Since we have been back we have had a doctor's appointment. Everything with Ainsley is looking great! We go back on April 27th for my last monthly appointment and then we are on to the two week appointments. I can't believe we have already hit that phase. I enter my 3rd trimester this next Friday. Crazy to think I have had this little booger in my belly for 28 weeks! :) Can't wait for her to get here! Cadence and I have been extremely busy in her room trying to get everything put together before she can make her grand arrival. Other than that Cadence is now signed up for ballet classes which start next week. I can't wait to see her in her little outfit!!! She is really excited and so are we! :) Take care and I will post again soon!

Ainsley's name I painted above the changing table


Ainsley's bed that Cadence picked out :)

Curtains I made for the room

The new rug for the room with her bed

Diaper stacker I made with the froggy button in the middle :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks great! We enjoyed seeing y'all so much too. :) I found the cutest little house coat for Miss Ainsley. Once I FINALLY decide what I'm going to make with the froggy material; then I will send it all.....ha!
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAAAA! You are too funny Kim! Thank you! I can't wait to see it! :) I am having a blast getting her room ready. Cadence has been in the middle of it all and helping like an awesome big sister would. She keeps seeing babies everywhere and says "AWWWWWWWWWW look at that cute little baby!" I asked her today if she is ready for her's and she said "YES!" and grinned sooooooo big! :)

    ReplyDelete