Well, it is official! I am expanding like crazy! :) HAHAAA! Ainsley is growing like a weed. I went Monday to the doctor to have my 30 week sono done and she is measuring 15 days ahead of me on everything except her head is measuring 18 days ahead. She is also in the breech position and laying sideways across my stomach. I kept telling Ryan some nights when I was laying in bed that I could watch my stomach move one side then the other like she was kicking and punching at the same time. It is insane! :)
The doctor hasn't moved my due date just yet though. I was hoping maybe he would move it up because of her measuring so big but he hasn't yet. He is making me come back on May 24th to start my twice a week monitoring and also to see him again. I will be monitored starting that week every Monday and Thursday to make sure Ainsley is doing okay and I am as well. I am hoping and praying that this will make these last few weeks fly by and she will be here. :) I can only hope to wish away this miserable heat we will have here this summer while I am the size of a whale! HAHAAA! Since she is measuring ahead of me he wants me to schedule another sono in a few weeks once we get a little closer to the due date to see if he needs to take her early or not. My lower back and hips feel like they are going to explode right now. :) Her feet are angled down right now because of her being breech and her little bottom is against my bladder. That totally explains why I have been soooooooo friendly with the toilet these days. :)
Cadence is getting quite anxious to meet her baby sister. The nursery is getting close to being done. I am heading today to try and find a butterfly picture or puzzle to hang in her room to finish up the walls. I am really excited about that! Cadence and I got her lamp yesterday as well as her ceiling fan. I thought the blades were all pink but they are rainbow colored so I will be taking it back and getting either a pink or solid white. Probably a solid white though since there is a lot of pink in the room already. All I need to get now is the organizer system for the closet, her monitor, and my rocking chair. :)
Here is Miss Ainsley Joy Campise's latest modeling job. :) She had more 3D pics done this time. She was cramped in there so it was hard for Chris to get good pics of her. She was also laying face down too since she is comfy and breech. :)
This has to be my favorite though because she looks like her sister and Daddy here. Cadence really favored Ryan when she was first born. Ainsley seems to be following right in sister's footsteps. We are excited and can't wait to see her! Please pray for our health and my blood pressure. It was up a tiny bit yesterday but I also just got off work and was stressed from all of that mess. Pray that my heart issues don't affect Ainsley at all and she will be able to stay in there til she is at least full term. Love you all! :)







LOVE the picture - you look great!!! :) Can't wait to meet her and see y'all too. ;) Keep the updates coming & you're in my prayers.
ReplyDelete