Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prayers

We are in the process of trying for a baby. The last year has been difficult and we haven't had any successful pregnancies except one that has ended in a miscarriage last Father's Day. We found out yesterday that we are pregnant again but my HCG level is too low so my doc thinks we are losing the baby. I am really nervous! My heart says one thing and my head says another. I am so emotionally drained right now. I just ask for your continued prayers for my little family. Cadence is very anxious to be a big sister. She is soooo in love with babies right now. All she does is hold her babies and sing to them and pet them. She is amazing! We are so blessed to have her as our sweet angel. I was extremely emotional last night once we were home and everything really sunk in. I immediately went to my Bible and began reading Psalms because I can never read those enough. I just want to leave you with one Psalm that helped me last night. Thank you all for your prayers. We love yall!

"Here my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. From the ends of the earth I call to you. I call as my heart grows faint; lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the foe. I long to dwell in your tent forever and take refuge in the shelter of your wings. For you have heard my vows, O God; you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name." Psalms 61:1-5

2 comments:

  1. Know that I continually pray for you. I love you and I'll always be here for you!

    See you soon!!!!!!!!! Not that I'm counting or anything.......hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lady! I am counting down too! I can't wait to see yall!!!! I love you and miss you terribly! See you in 10 days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete