
Well it is hard to believe that our baby girl Cadence is finally 2 1/2 years old. Where has the time gone? Everyday I am amazed by what she has learned or the things she comprehends at her age. She is AMAZING! We were extremely excited to finally (after a long wait) discover her first 2 year molar coming through. No wonder she has been a crank pot these past few weeks! Probably explains why she got an ear infection as well. Poor baby!
She has been really excited about her new big girl bed. I have been trying to decide how we wanted to work the bedding situation if another baby were to come along sometime this lifetime. I was thinking of buying a new bed for Cadence and reusing her baby bed for the next one (as I said if that day ever comes) but then my wonderful husband suggested that we use the queen size bed from the guest bedroom and shift that to her room. You can't put an idea like that into my mind and expect me to sit there and not start rearranging the house. So last week I broke down her lifestyle toddler bed and put it together as a crib and put the queen bed in her room. I had found bedding at Bed, Bath, and Beyond that I liked and matched her room to a T but it was pricy. Well I got three coupons in the mail (CRAZY!) for B,B, & B and I went to get the bedding. I walked in and angels started singing because there sits that bedding all on SALE!!!!!!!! I was able to buy all three pieces I needed and use all three coupons and I saved $100!!! She is now in love with her big girl bed and can't wait for both of her grandmothers to come in and spend the night with her.
She has been really excited about her new big girl bed. I have been trying to decide how we wanted to work the bedding situation if another baby were to come along sometime this lifetime. I was thinking of buying a new bed for Cadence and reusing her baby bed for the next one (as I said if that day ever comes) but then my wonderful husband suggested that we use the queen size bed from the guest bedroom and shift that to her room. You can't put an idea like that into my mind and expect me to sit there and not start rearranging the house. So last week I broke down her lifestyle toddler bed and put it together as a crib and put the queen bed in her room. I had found bedding at Bed, Bath, and Beyond that I liked and matched her room to a T but it was pricy. Well I got three coupons in the mail (CRAZY!) for B,B, & B and I went to get the bedding. I walked in and angels started singing because there sits that bedding all on SALE!!!!!!!! I was able to buy all three pieces I needed and use all three coupons and I saved $100!!! She is now in love with her big girl bed and can't wait for both of her grandmothers to come in and spend the night with her.




yay! you have a blog - i'm so excited & have added your blog to my list of blogs!!!
ReplyDeleteluv you.......KK