Our first dance to "God Bless the Broken Road" by Rascal Flatts
Cutting Ryan's Baylor cake :) SIC 'EM!
On our honeymoon in Jacksonhole, WyomingToday is our 4th wedding anniversary! I can't believe that time has flown by so fast! It seems like yesterday I was having my hair done and getting ready to run by the hotel to check if everything was okay for the reception. There just wasn't enough time in my day that day for everything to get done. HAHAAAA! It was such a beautiful wedding and I am sooo thankful that God placed Ryan into my life. I am now married to my best friend and we have the most beautiful daughter in the world.
Honey, thank you for making me so happy. You make me smile inside and out every day with your love and affection. I look forward to being your wife for the next 50+ years to come. If they are anything like the last four then my life is absolutely perfect! Thank you for making me so happy! I love you more than words can express! Happy anniversary my love! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment