Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Blast in Texas

Mom's whole side of the family came down on Saturday and we had a small Jones reunion minus some of the cousins. Here are the women from our crew up to my Nanny. :)

We went to Chuck E. Cheese with all the cousins our last full day in Texas and needless to say Aunt Jen spoiled the little ones with special cups. Couldn't resist the picture!

Walking with Trinity and Toby while looking for ducks in the back creek behind Nana and Granddad's house.

Gotta get snuggle time in with Granddad. Love you Granddad! :)

Smooches from the Aunts! AHHHHHHHHHH! Cadence sandwich!


I will have to put up a couple of posts to show off some of the things we did while in Texas. We sure had a blast seeing everyone and miss you all soooooo much! I wish we were still there but had Ryan with us too. I can't wait for Christmas to come back home and see everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment