Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

1 MORE DAY!

OH my goodness! It is soooooo hard to sit at home knowing that I am soooooo close to finding out the sex of the baby. In all reality I was supposed to be in this morning finding out but they canceled my appointment and switched it to Wednesday. AHHHH! I am doing my best to remain patient but man HURRY UP WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!! :)
Ryan and I had TONS of names picked out for both sexes and we finally narrowed down to 3 names for each and Cadence did the final picking. We are soooo excited and can't wait to let everyone know the name of the baby. I am soooo anxious now that we know what our baby name will be once we know what parts are connected or missing. HAHAHAAA! :)
So for now we will see yall again Wednesday when the big news has been delivered!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that you're almost 1/2 way there - where has the time gone? Can't wait to see you!!!!

    ReplyDelete